Wednesday, May 8, 2019

How Norway disposes of trash


I took my Grade 4 class to the local dump to have a closer look at how Norway handles their trash.  Besides getting caught in a freak hailstorm which morphed into a snowstorm, we learned a lot.  Norway excels at trash disposal and fully deserves being called a Green Country.  My Youtube video shows just how Norway deals with its trash.  Please like and subscribe to my Youtube channel.  I upload new videos each week.
Cindy Vine is a South African currently living in Norway.  She is the author of Not Telling, The Case of Billy B, Defective, CU@8, Hush Baby and The Freedom Club.  All her books are available on Amazon.com in both ebook and paperback format.  You can find out more about Cindy and her other books on www.cindyvine.com.  Should you wish to find out about some of the many countries she's visited, you can visit her travel blog www/cindyvinetravels.com.

No comments: