Friday, December 21, 2012

A suspense novel worth the read

Finding Claire Fletcher is a special kind of read. Brutally honest, well-written, gripping - a real page-turner. This is what I like about discovering unknown authors and giving them a try. You are often pleasantly surprised and want more. This is not your normal kind of crime thriller and detective novel. This is something more, something unique. Lisa Regan has created something special with this novel. If you are hooked on suspense this will not disappoint.

Book BLURB:
Down on his luck, Detective Connor Parks takes solace in the arms of a woman he meets at a local bar, but in the morning, Claire Fletcher is gone, leaving behind clues to a decade-old mystery—her own abduction. Perplexed and driven by an unsettling need to see Claire again, Connor must solve the mystery of her disappearance and find her once and for all.
BIO:
Lisa Regan is a suspense novelist.  She has a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Master of Education Degree from Bloomsburg University.  She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and daughter. 

ONLINE LINKS:
Website: www.lisaregan.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Regan/189735444395923
Twitter: www.twitter.com/lisalregan  @lisalregan
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6443334.Lisa_Regan

1 comment:

Lisa Regan said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I really appreciate it. I wasn't sure if I had thanked you so although I am quite late, please accept my apologies for the lateness and let me say how grateful I am! :)