Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 New Years Resolutions

January the 1st, traditionally a day for making plans, resolutions that you have no intention of ever keeping.  This year, I intend to keep them.  So, that is my resolution number one.  To keep all my new year resolutions.  For a list of my resolutions, check out my hub http://hubpages.com/hub/New-Year-new-plans and see which ones you agree with and which ones you think I should discard.
Hopefully, you've had a lot of fun making your list of New Year Resolutions.  I must admit, I did have some fun making mine.  I thought I'd limit it to 10.  Too many and I might not stick to them.  Mind you, resolution number 11 should be to be able to buy myself a new laptop to replace the one that was stolen!
Have a great weekend!
love

Cindy

No comments: