Sunday, July 31, 2011

When you discover genius you need to share it!

In life, every now and then you stumble upon somebody exceptional, blessed with a gift, a talent, that needs to be shouted out to the world. I am lucky to have crossed paths with such a person, a genius, magician, someone who can take the mere smidgen of an idea that you haven't even properly formulated yourself, and turn it into cover art that is amazing. 
That person, ladies and gentlemen, is Cris Advincula. A true artist who can read your mind and create an image that is just perfect.
Cris has now designed four of my book covers. If you want to procure his services, you can contact him via message on Facebook.
And this is the amazing thing about the world today and how far technology has come. As you know I live in the wop-wops in Tanzania. My editor, Rob Stark, lives in Enfield near London in the UK. Cris, my cover designer, lives in the Philippines. My books are published in the USA. And we can achieve all of this through the internet. Mind-blowing stuff which sadly we are beginning to take for granted.
Cris, you are amazing, talented, gifted. I just wanted to shout that out to the world.
Cindy

(This is the sneak preview of the cover of the new book I'm working on!)

No comments: